Regular price $ 1,750.00
Unit price per
Fully custom to vehicle
3 piece modular configuration
Back pad / spoke lightweight pocketing
Center lock option available
100% made in southern California
Custom finishes (click here to view color options)
- ARP BOLTS & NUTS INCLUDED
- Lifetime limited structural warranty / 1 Year limited finish warranty
- Leak-free guarantee
- Two-Tone CNC milled Finish
- RACE TRACK USE ONLY
- *Price is per wheel & does not include valve stems*.
Widths from 6" to 12"
Diameters from 13" 15" 17" & 18"
- Premium Finishes (starting at +$100 ea part)
- Carbon Fiber lips (2x2, Reflective Carbon, Colored Carbon, Kevlar) (+$750 ea wheel)
*all sales are final, all deposits are non-refundable*
(these are custom made 100% to your liking so that means you own them once production starts)
How It's Made.
Powder Coat Gallery
Returns and Exchanges
Returns and Exchanges
Returns and exchanges of any ESR Wheels products must follow the following guidelines to be granted a return or exchange for your purchase:
- All claims must be sent to Info@ESRWHEELS.COM with “RETURN” or “EXCHANGE” in the subject line.
- After filing a return / exchange request, ESR WHEELS will issue an RMA# for an approval for a return / exchange.
- Returning wheels without notifying ESR WHEELS will not guarantee any return / exchange until ESR WHEELS follows the step by step process.
- This can delay your return / exchange request. If your request is denied and the wheel is shipped already it is YOUR responsibility to pay for return shipping.
- Upon filing a return/exchange claim, please ensure that the wheels are free of any damages. Returns/exchanges WILL NOT be approved once tires are mounted. ESR WHEELS strongly recommends customers to inspect and test fit the wheels prior to mounting tires. Custom sets (powder coating, polishing, Plated, Custom drilling, etc.) are not eligible for returns or refunds, all sales are final.
- For customers that wish to return their ESR products, Return will be subject to a 30% restocking fee. Exchanges will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and customer will be liable for shipping the old product back to ESR and the new product to your location.
- For returns/exchanges for correctly shipped products, the customer is responsible for shipping the wheel(s) back at their expense and it must arrive in the same new condition and boxes they were sent in. Any damaged / mounted wheel(s) will incur a 50% charge on the price per wheels damaged, if approved by ESR WHEELS.
The refund process may take up to 5 to 7 business days from the time that your return has been received. The original cost of the shipping will be forfeited as we have already shipped the wheels out. If an exchange is desired, the customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping for the new set.
- Custom Powder Coat orders can delay and are not guaranteed to be completed in the estimated time of production. We want all custom order to be perfect and sometimes the process can leave some blemishes which we will need to redo which will cause a delay in the process time.
- Any custom order (powder coat, custom bolt patterns or custom center bore) are not eligible for returns, refunds or exchanges.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
Additional non-returnable/non-exchangeable items:
-Accessories: Rivets/hardware/caps/plate frames etc.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
I received the wrong item. What do I do?
If for any reason you received an item that was not what you had ordered originally, please email us photos of the wheel(s) and the wheel sizing label(s) on the boxes to Info@ESRWHEELS.COM. ESR will need this information for validation of an incorrect order. Once the claim has been approved, the return labels for them incorrect item(s) will be sent via fax or email within 2 business days. The customer will be responsible for safely shipping the wheels back in its original boxes. The replacement will be sent out within 2 business days once the customer has notified ESR that the packages have been shipped to ESR WHEELS’s headquarters.
What happens if my wheels arrived defective?
For defective wheels received, a full description of the problem must be provided along with visual evidence such as photos and videos emailed to Claims@esrwheels.com. ESR WHEELS will need this information for validation. Once approved, the return label(s) will be sent via fax or email within 2 business days. A replacement (if in stock) will be sent out once the customer notifies ESR that the wheel(s) have been shipped back.
ESR Wheels now offers car care supply such as wheel cleaners, ceramic sprays, tire shine, air fresheners, Iron-X. towels, and brushes.