Returns and Exchanges
Returns and exchanges of any ESR Wheels products must follow the following guidelines to be granted a return or exchange for your purchase:
- All claims must be sent to Info@ESRWHEELS.COM with “RETURN” or “EXCHANGE” in the subject line.
- Upon filing a return/exchange claim, please ensure that the wheels are free of any damages. Returns/exchanges WILL NOT be approved once tires are mounted. ESR WHEELS strongly recommends customers to inspect and test fit the wheels prior to mounting tires. Custom sets (powder coating, polishing, Plated, re-drilling, etc.) are not eligible for returns or refunds, all sales are final.
- For customers that wish to return their ESR products, shipping fees will not be refundable. Return will be subject to a 20% restocking fee on the price of the products only.
- For returns/exchanges for correctly shipped products, the customer is responsible for shipping the wheel(s) back at their expense and it must arrive in the same new condition and boxes they were sent in. Any damages to the wheel(s) will incur a 30% charge on the price per wheels damaged, minus the shipping (lower 48 states $25 per wheel).
The refund process may take up to 5 to 7 business days from the time that your return has been received. The original cost of the shipping will be forfeited as we have already shipped the wheels out. If an exchange is desired, the customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping for the new set.
I received the wrong item. What do I do?
If for any reason you received an item that was not what you had ordered originally, please email us photos of the wheel(s) and the wheel sizing label(s) on the boxes to Info@ESRWHEELS.COM. ESR will need this information for validation of an incorrect order. Once the claim has been approved, the return labels for them incorrect item(s) will be sent via fax or email within 2 business days. The customer will be responsible for safely shipping the wheels back in its original boxes. The replacement will be sent out within 2 business days once the customer has notified ESR that the packages have been shipped to ESR WHEELS’s headquarters.
What happens if my wheels arrived defective?
For defective wheels received, a full description of the problem must be provided along with visual evidence such as photos and videos. ESR WHEELS will need this information for validation. Once approved, the return label(s) will be sent via fax or email within 2 business days. A replacement (if in stock) will be sent out once the customer notifies ESR that the wheel(s) have been shipped back.
ESR Wheels warrants that our wheels will be free from structural failures under normal and intended use. ESR Wheels is proud to offer a Life Time structural warranty on our wheels.
The warranty covers for the following defects:
- If the wheel(s) arrives at the purchaser with any structural cracks.
- If the wheel(s) causes leaks when mounted properly with a tire.
- If the wheel(s) arrives at the purchaser out of round and unable to balance within standard limits when mounted with a tire.
- If the wheel(s) has a defective standard coating or powder coating.
ESR’s Life Time Structural warranty is not applicable if:
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of an accident or road conditions.
- Damage occurred to improper maintenance.
- If the purchaser has refinished or redrilled the wheel outside of ESR’s services.
- Track/offroad used wheels all our warranty will be voided
To initiate a warranty claim, the purchaser must contact ESR by email at Info@esrwheels.com. The purchaser must provide details of the defect along with photo and video of the wheel(s) defect. ESR Wheels will need this information for validation. The purchaser must return the wheel for visual inspection to ESR Wheel’s headquarters; along with a copy of the original sales receipt. The purchaser will be responsible for shipping the wheel(s) back to ESR for inspection. Should ESR determine that the wheel has failed to perform as expected under this warranty, the wheel(s) will be replaced at the sole and absolute discretion of ESR Wheels. ESR Wheels will provide labels for the replacement wheel(s) to ship back to the purchaser.
IMPORTANT: If ESR Wheels deems that the warranty claim for the wheel(s) that were sent back for inspection is found ineligible for warranty coverage, the product will be returned to the sender, without replacement, at the purchaser’s expense.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
Additional non-returnable/non-exchangeable items:
-Accessories: Rivets/hardware/caps/plate frames
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.